|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE / FDA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Single item&50pcs/box|
|Delivery Time:||3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Type:||Goggles Safety Glasses||Name:||Prescription Safety Glasses|
|Material:||PC, PVC||Application:||Laboratory Safety Goggles|
|Logo:||Customized Logo||Color:||Transparent Medical Goggles|
surgery safety glasses,
prescription safety glasses
Anti-Impact Anti Virus Chemical Splash Safety Goggles Protection
Our safety goggles are a dependable and economical choice that offer a sturdy polycarbonate PC lens, adjustable elastic strap and a wide opening to fit over most prescription eyewear. It is built with anti-fog lens and direct venting system to give you crystal clear vision all the time, allowing for use in varied environments and conditions.
1. Stable, flexible PVC frame; transparent PC injecting lens lab safety goggles
2. Medical safety goggles en166 f, any color is available
3. Indirect vents, protect against dust and liquid
4. comfortable and wide elastic
5. Fits over existing glasses
6. Used for industry , lab , ski ,etc
7. Anti-scratch lens, can be made anti-fog anti-UV and silver coating
8. OEM is available
1. The lens has high definition, and should not be in contact with organic solvents, oils, sweat, high temperature and chemicals, or hard objects, otherwise the lens layer will be easily damaged, affecting the clarity and aesthetics.
2. When not wearing glasses, wrap them in a sterilization cabinet with glasses cloth. Avoid contact with corrosives such as insect repellent, toilet supplies, cosmetics, hair spray, medicine, etc., otherwise it will cause lens, frame deterioration, Deterioration and discoloration.
3. If the lens is rough, worn out, deformed or damaged, the lens is easy to loose, and the lens is not tight, it should be adjusted in time. If the above-mentioned problems occur, the nose or ears will be burdened when the frame is deformed, which will affect the vision of the wearer and should be replaced.
4. Please do not leave it at high temperature (above 60 ° C) for a long time. High temperature may cause lens deformation or cracks on the surface. Do not place it in direct sunlight or high temperature such as the front window of the cab to avoid leaving the lens.
Contact Person: sales